B2B-Cooperation-Platform Wood Construction
at the 25th International Wood Construction Conference 2019 in Innsbruck (formerly "Garmisch Conference")
5th December 2019 - Registration from 1:30 pm
Congress Innsbruck, Hall Straßburg
The Tyrol Economic Chamber (Foreign Trade Department and
EU-Affairs) in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network invites to the International B2B Cooperation-Platform Event in the field of wood construction. The event is organised within the well-known International Wood Construction Conference 2019 in Innsbruck (formerly Garmisch). This International Forum offers woodworkers, planners, engineers, architects, project developers, construction and regulatory authorities, timber constructors and craftsmen, practitioners and instructors the opportunity to get comprehensive information and exchange idea concerning timber construction.
This networking event targets a wide spectrum of companies worldwide especially from Central Europe and representatives from public authorities in the sector of timber construction.
- Timber/wood construction & products
- Construction components and materials
- Engineering and planning, IT-Services
- Research and development
- Construction chemistry
- to get to know several potential partners
- to initiate future international business deals
- to discuss new technologies and research projects
- to visit the International Wood Construction Conference 2019 in Innsbruck
How does it work?
- Register and tell us what you are looking for
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
Participation at the B2B-conversations is free of charge. If you would also like to participate in the 25th International Timber Construction Forum, there is a special day ticket for B2B-participants at a exceptional price of € 150 for the 5th of Dezember. For the participation in the entire forum, you can find all details on the following website. You can find the registration for the Holzbau-Forum HERE.
The official language used at the event is German and English. If required translators can be provided. Please let us know in advance during the registration process.